This card is offered by the Wings Financial Credit Union and open to employees of the U.S. air transportation industry and their family members or those living or working in the 13-county Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, metro area and the Seattle/Tacoma, WA, area.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.9% (Variable)
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 1%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.9% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 17.9% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $25
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Cellular Telephone Protection: If you pay your cell phone bill with your card, you can be protected against damage or theft.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered against theft or damage.
- Warranty Manager Service: Protect and manage your warranties.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with travel emergencies.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review