The Wells Fargo Secured Card can help you get back on your feet and reestablish a healthy credit score. Your credit line is equivalent to your security deposit. You will need to provide a minimum security deposit of $300, up to $10,000.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $25
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Free Online Credit Education Courses
- Choose Your Due Date
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link your card to your banking account to prevent overdraft charges from occuring.
- Cellular Telephone Protection: If you pay your cell phone bill with your card, you can be protected against damage or theft.
- Verified by Visa®: Protect your card with a unique password.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with travel emergencies.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Roadside Dispatch: Toll-free referral dispatch for assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, and more.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.