- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 18 months
- Regular Purchase APR 16.40%-26.24% Variable
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 18 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.40%-26.24% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24%-27.24% Variable
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link your card to your Wells Fargo business checking account to avoid overdraft fees.
- Cellular Telephone Protection: Protect your phone from theft or damage when you pay your bill with your card.
- Rapid Alert: Get alerted of suspicious activity.
- Wells Fargo Credit Defense Platinum Service: Options like fixed benefit payments if you experience involuntary unemployment, disability, or an overnight hospitalization.
- Verified by Visa®: Protection for online shopping.
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review