The Wells Fargo Home Rebate Visa® card is a decent credit card with 0% for 15 months on purchases & balance transfers, as well as 5% rebates on gas, groceries, and drugstores for the first 6 months.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.15%-25.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5% rebate on gas, groceries, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, then…
- Earn 1% rebate on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rebates you can rea
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.15%-25.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99%-25.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link your card to your Wells Fargo business checking account to avoid overdraft fees.
- Rapid Alert: Get alerted of suspicious activity.
- Verified by Visa®: Protection for online shopping.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.