The Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Card offers a steady 1.5% cash back on every purchase you make. No annual fee, and no bonus categories to worry about.
You’ll also get a set of basic shopping and travel protections, and the ability to check up on one of your FICO 8 Credit Scores. Overall, a good way to earn rewards every time you shop.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24%–24.24% Variable
- 1.5% cash rewards on every purchase
- 1.8% cash rewards on Android Pay™ or Apple Pay® mobile wallet purchases during the first 12 months after account opening
- Signup Bonus $200 cash back rewards for spending $1,000 in purchases in 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24%–24.24% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24%–27.24% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Shopping and Travel Protections
Cellular Telephone Protection
Only available when your cell phone bills are paid with your Wells Fargo card. Provides coverage if your cell phone is lost or stolen, less a $25 deductible. Up to $600 per occurrence, up to 2 occurrences per year.
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
Stolen or damaged rental vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay for the rental. You must decline the rental company’s collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
This card may come with more benefits from Visa. Check your Guide to Benefits to learn more.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review