The Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa® Card is a good card. It allows you to earn 3% cash back on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, then 1% cash back on all purchases.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 11.15%-21.15% (Variable)
- Earn 3% cash back on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, then…
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 11.15%-21.15% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Online Credit Education Courses
- My Money Map: Manage your monthly expenses.
- Overdraft Protection: Link your card to your Wells Fargo business checking account to avoid overdraft fees.
- Cellular Telephone Protection: Protect your phone from theft or damage when you pay your bill with your card.
- Rapid Alert: Get alerted of suspicious activity.
- Verified by Visa®: Protection for online shopping.
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review