The Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa® Card is a good card. It allows you to earn 3% cash back on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, then 1% cash back on all purchases.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.40%-22.40% Variable
- Earn 3% cash back on gas, grocery, and drugstore net purchases for 6 months, then…
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 6 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.40%-22.40% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Online Credit Education Courses
- My Money Map: Manage your monthly expenses.
- Overdraft Protection: Link your card to your Wells Fargo business checking account to avoid overdraft fees.
- Cellular Telephone Protection: Protect your phone from theft or damage when you pay your bill with your card.
- Rapid Alert: Get alerted of suspicious activity.
- Verified by Visa®: Protection for online shopping.
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.