The Wells Fargo Advisors Premium Rewards Visa Signature® is a good credit card, offering you the chance to earn 1.5 points at restaurants and on travel purchases, as well as a variety of Visa Signature benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 15.50%-17.50% (Variable)
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent at restaurants and on travel (airlines, hotels, car rentals and more)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee $0
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.50%-17.50% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10,000 Points: Awarded when $25,000 is spent annually.
- 50% Point Bonus: When redeemed for airfare.
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection: Exclusive hotels for cardholders. Includes upgrades, complimentary breakfast, and VIP status, especially designed to offer an unparalleled experience.
- Visa Signature Concierge Service: Provides non-emergency assistance 24/7, including help with finding gifts, getting tickets, and making reservations.
- Signature VIP Access: To entertainment, sports, and cultural events.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Verified by Visa®: Unique password for online shopping.
- Purchase Security: Covers purchases against damage and theft, for the first 90 days after the purchase date.
- Price Protection: Provides reimbursement for items that are later found advertised for a lesser price. Up to $250 per item, for 60 days after the date of purchase.
- Extended Warranty Service: Extends the original manufacturer’s warranty by up to 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel Accident Insurance: When traveling by common carrier.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance: Provides reimbursement when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for eligible reasons.
- Roadside Dispatch Service: Provides 24/7 roadside assistance, including locksmith, towing, and flat tire replacement. Cardholder must pay for any third-party charges.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: Provides reimbursement due to misplacement by carrier or theft, for checked and carry-on luggage.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review