The Wells Fargo Advisors Premium Rewards Visa Signature® is a good credit card, offering you the chance to earn 1.5 points at restaurants and on travel purchases, as well as a variety of Visa Signature benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 15.50%-17.50% (Variable)
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent at restaurants and on travel (airlines, hotels, car rentals and more)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee $0
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.50%-17.50% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10,000 Points: Awarded when $25,000 is spent annually.
- 50% Point Bonus: When redeemed for airfare.
- Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection: Exclusive hotels for cardholders. Includes upgrades, complimentary breakfast, and VIP status, especially designed to offer an unparalleled experience.
- Visa Signature Concierge Service: Provides non-emergency assistance 24/7, including help with finding gifts, getting tickets, and making reservations.
- Signature VIP Access: To entertainment, sports, and cultural events.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Verified by Visa®: Unique password for online shopping.
- Purchase Security: Covers purchases against damage and theft, for the first 90 days after the purchase date.
- Price Protection: Provides reimbursement for items that are later found advertised for a lesser price. Up to $250 per item, for 60 days after the date of purchase.
- Extended Warranty Service: Extends the original manufacturer’s warranty by up to 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel Accident Insurance: When traveling by common carrier.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance: Provides reimbursement when a trip is cancelled or interrupted for eligible reasons.
- Roadside Dispatch Service: Provides 24/7 roadside assistance, including locksmith, towing, and flat tire replacement. Cardholder must pay for any third-party charges.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: Provides reimbursement due to misplacement by carrier or theft, for checked and carry-on luggage.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.