- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $350 (waived in each subsequent year that your household relationship with Wells Fargo totals $1 Million or more on June 30)
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.50% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on airlines, hotels, car rentals, and more
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.50% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 30,000 Points: When you spend $75,000 in a year.
- $100 Statement Credit Toward Global Entry
- Luxury Hotel Collection: Exclusive hotels for cardholders only. Includes upgrades, complimentary breakfast, and VIP status.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Verified by Visa®: Protect your card with a unique password.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage; up to $10,000 per claim.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty by 1 year, for warranties of 3 years or less.
- Emergency Evacuation and Transportation: If you get sick or injured while traveling, you can be covered up to $10,000 for eligible expenses.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Reimbursement: If items are stolen from your hotel, you can get reimbursed up to $1,000.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost or damaged, you get reimbursed.
- Roadside Dispatch: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, and more.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up to $5,000 for non-refundable costs.