This is a card designed to earn rewards at Walmart, and also earn rewards other places you shop.
To login and make a payment or manage your account online, go to this website.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my Walmart® MasterCard?
You can use this card anywhere MasterCard credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted. Walmart offers another card, the Walmart Credit Card, which can only be used at Walmart and Sam’s Club. Check out our review and comparison of both of these cards in our Review of the Walmart Credit Card and Walmart MasterCard.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.15%, 20.15%, or 23.15% *Variable
- 3% cash back at Walmart, Sam’s Club, and their websites
- 2% cash back on fuel at Walmart gas stations and Murphy USA gas stations (excluding Murphy Express)
- 1% cash back everywhere else
- Signup Bonus 10% discount on a Walmart purchase on the day you're approved (up to $250)
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 20.15%, 23.15%, or 26.15% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Free FICO® Credit Score
Access your credit score online at any time.
Add additional family members at no cost.
Special Financing Offers
6 or 12-month special financing offers.
This card comes with MasterCard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
We got this because we worked at Wal-Mart and shop there frequently. Due to a loss of income we were a week late on our payment. We ended up paying off the balance....but it didn't matter with no notice our credit limit had been reduced 75%. Our current plan is to pay it off again and cancel it. Thank you Wal-Mart another way to screw the public.
Love it!! I can use it anywhere and when I need cash, I can just go to walmart and get up to $100 cashback. I am curious if I can get cashback anywhere else besides walmart though?
The card with the chip is worthless because it is declined most every place i try to useit, even walmart