The Visa Signature® Flagship Rewards is pretty good. It offers 2 points for every $1 spent on all purchases, a rarity among credit cards.
This card is only available to those who have participated in the military or certain affiliated organizations, or their families.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $49
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR As low as 9.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Visa Signature Perks: Check your cardholder agreement for details on your perks, which may include special discounts, travel and shopping benefits, and a personal concierge.
- Member Mall®: Earn more rewards when you shop at Member Mall®.
- Compatible w/ Apple Pay™
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year; up to $10,000.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services: 24/7 help with travel emergencies.
- Travel Accident Insurance: You will be reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Covers damage and theft of rented vehicles, as well as reasonable towing charges
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review