The Virgin America Visa Signature® Card is a great travel card if you travel through Virgin America frequently.
This card has been chosen as one of our Best Airline Credit Cards – 2015.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $49
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.98%-24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent with Virgin America
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Elevate members earn an extra 5 points for every $1 spent on base fare
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus Spend $1,000 in the first 90 days and earn 10,000 bonus points
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- First Bag Checked Free: One free bag for you and one other person.
- $150 Companion Ticket Every Year
- Save 20% on RED™ in-flight purchases
- No Blackout Dates or Restrictions on Reward Flights
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.