The Virgin America Visa Signature® Card is a great travel card if you travel through Virgin America frequently.
This card has been chosen as one of our Best Airline Credit Cards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $49
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.98%-24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent with Virgin America
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Elevate members earn an extra 5 points for every $1 spent on base fare
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus Spend $1,000 in the first 90 days and earn 10,000 bonus points
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- First Bag Checked Free: One free bag for you and one other person.
- $150 Companion Ticket Every Year
- Save 20% on RED™ in-flight purchases
- No Blackout Dates or Restrictions on Reward Flights
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review