The Virgin America Premium Visa Signature® Card is a step up from the Virgin America Visa Signature® Card. It comes with a $149 annual fee and offers generous rewards.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $149
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.98%-24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent with Virgin America
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Elevate members earn an extra 5 points for every $1 spent on base fare
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus Spend $1,000 in the first 90 days and earn 15,000 bonus points
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- First Bag Checked Free: One free bag for you and one other person.
- $150 Companion Ticket Every Year
- Save 20% on RED™ in-flight purchases
- No Blackout Dates or Restrictions on Reward Flights
- 15,000 Status Points Every Year: 15,000 status points towards Elevate Gold or Elevate Silver status; 5,000 points for every $10,000 in a year.
- No Charge or Cancel Fees: You won’t be charged for canceling flights through Virgin America that were purchased with this card.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review