- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 11.40–27.40% Variable
- Earn 3X points per dollar on dining with no caps.
- Earn 2X points per dollar on gas and groceries with no caps.
- Earn 1X point for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 2,500 bonus points with your first purchase.
- Redeem points for cash, merchandise, gift cards and more.
- USAA membership is available to active and former military and their eligible family members
- Signup Bonus 2,500 bonus points just for making your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 11.40–27.40% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 11.40–27.40% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Call to get personal help with all sorts of tasks, like travel planning, making restaurant reservations, finding hard-to-find items, and finding convenient services nearby, wherever you may happen to be.
You may or may not qualify for some of these benefits; click here to learn more and see if you qualify.
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
The SCRA provides help to active-duty service members, and includes benefits like protection for life insurance policies and reduced interest rates on debts incurred before beginning active duty. USAA will provide an interest rate of 4% for pre-existing USAA credit card debt and loans, and a rate of 6% for other debts like credit cards, mortgages, auto loans, and others.
Members of the military who are deployed or deploying can have the interest rate on their USAA card reduced to 4% for current balances, new purchases, and cash advances.
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Active-duty members with permanent change of station can have the interest rate on their USAA card reduced to 4% for current balances, new purchases, and cash advances.
Qualifying Campaign Level
Members who receive a qualifying campaign medal can receive a rebate for all of the interest incurred during their campaign. The qualifying campaign medals include the Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, the Iraq Campaign Medal, and the Afghanistan Campaign Medal.
If you find an item you bought being advertised for a lower price within 120 days of the purchase, you could be reimbursed for the price difference (up to $250 per claim, up to 4 claims per year).
Doubles the manufacturer’s original warranty, up to a maximum of 2 years for most items.
Travel Assistance Services
Available when traveling 100 miles or more from home, provides help like information on travel requirements, locating documents or lost items, or arranging emergency money transfers.
Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident, Baggage Delay and Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
Provides insurance in case of a tragic accident, funds to reimburse purchases if your bags are delayed, and reimbursement if your trip is interrupted for eligible reasons.
Rental Car Insurance
Provides coverage against damage and theft of rental vehicles, as long as the rental company’s own insurance is declined.
Identity Theft Resolution Services
If you become a victim of identity theft, this service provides help with contacting the credit bureaus, getting a new credit card, and going through the proper legal proceedings.
Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
You won’t be held liable for unauthorized charges as a result of identity fraud.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review