- Annual Fee $35
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 18.15%-24.15% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Deployment/PCS Rate: During deployment or PCS you get 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months. After that, the regular APR of 9.90% and 25.90% will apply.
- Special 4% SCRA Rate: If you enter active military duty with a balance on your account, you get 4% APR on your existing balance until 1 year after active duty is finished.
- Military Campaign Benefit: All finance charges that accrue during a qualified military campaign are reimbursed.
- Help During Deployment
- Identity Theft Resolution Services: Help with credit bureau notification, credit card replacement, and more.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You are not held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Extended Warranty: Eligible U.S. store brand manufacturer warranties can be extended up to 1 year.
- Price Protection: If you find a lower price for an item that you purchased on your card within 120 days of the purchase, you can get reimbursed the difference.
- Collision Damage Waiver Coverage: Reimbursement for physical damage and theft on eligible rental vehicles.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Covers you and your family in the case of accident or death when you use your card to purchase common carrier tickets.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Reimbursement on eligible items, up to $100 per day for 3 days in the event of a baggage delay.
- Travel Assistance Services: Help with pre-trip destination information.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement of up to $1,500 per trip for non-refundable costs.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.