Issued by the United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU), the UNFCU® Elite Visa® Card offers travel rewards, travel benefits, and travel insurances to cardholders.
This card is available to members of the United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU), which is open to employees of the United Nations, UN Specialized Agencies, and their families.
- Annual Fee $50
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR 9.90% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on groceries and at restaurants
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 6 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 9.90% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 9.90% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee $10
- Returned Payment Fee $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Access to Airport VIP Lounges: When you sign up for PriorityPass™ you get 5 free visits annually at any of the participating airport lounges, $27 per person per visit after that.
- Compatible w/ Apple Pay™
- Concierge Service
- Low Cost Credit Disability Debt Protection: Help with making your payments if you become disabled.
- Identity Theft Protection: Help if you get your identity stolen.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Emergency Cash & Credit Card Replacement
- Verified by Visa®: Protect your card with a unique password.
- Credit Life Protection: In the event of death, you can get eligible credit card debt cancelled; up to $20,000.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered against theft or damage.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruption Insurance: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, provides reimbursement up for non-refundable costs.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Roadside Assistance: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement up to $3,000 per trip.
- Global Mobile Property Insurance: Protect your assets while traveling.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.