The Ultamate Rewards MasterCard offers several exclusive benefits at Ulta Beauty.
When you sign up for this card you’ll become an Ultamate Rewards member, which includes 1 point per dollar at Ulta. You’ll also get all the benefits that come with this card, including an extra point per dollar, meaning you’ll get a total of 2 points per $1 at Ulta Beauty.
There’s no annual fee, and you’ll get a 20% discount on your first purchase with the card. You can also use this card outside of Ulta to get 1 point per $1 spent.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.24%, 23.24%, or 26.24% *Variable
- 1 extra point for every $1 spent at Ulta Beauty and ulta.com (for a total of 2 points per $1)
- 1 point for every $3 spent outside of Ulta Beauty
- Up to 5X point offers for signing up for email updates
- Points expire 1 year after they are earned
- Signup Bonus 500 Welcome Bonus Points for spending $500 outside of Ulta Beauty in the first 90 days
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 27.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 27.24% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
20% Off Your First Purchase
Get a 20% off coupon for your first purchase at Ulta Beauty. Must be opted into Ulta Beauty emails to receive it.
Members receive a coupon during their birthday month, which can be redeemed at an Ulta Beauty store for a gift.
Receive up to $75 in exclusive offers each year.
Receive up to 15 exclusive Ulta magazines each year.
Spend $450 in one year to earn Platinum Status, which includes a 25% point bonus, no point expiration, and other benefits.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
WELL MY CARD WAS FRADULENTLY CHARGED WITH DUPLICATE CHARGES AND THE BANK WILL NOT REMOVE HOLD ON MY ACCT, EVEN AFTER SPEAKING WITH SOUTHWEST WHO RAN THE CHARGES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! BASICALLY I CANT USE MY CARD FOR 10 DAYS AND WILL NOT HAVE THANKSGIVING DINNER DUE TO MY CARD BEING DECLINED AT GROCERY STORE! WAY TO GO COMENITY BANK! CONSUMERS BEWARE! IF YOUR GOIN TO GET A CREDIT CARD THAT TAKES CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS THEN GET A CHASE CARD, THEY ACTUALLY CARE AND DONT STAND FOR UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, THEY TREAT PEOPLE LIKE FAMILY!
DO NOT GET A CARD FROM COMENITY BANK AT ALL, THEY LIE TO YOU AND MAKE FALSE PROMISES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS!
BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY, I WILL NEVER EVER GET ANOTHER CARD FROM THIS PATHETIC BANK!