The U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card is great for establishing credit or for repairing poor credit. It gives you the chance to establish a line of credit, practice paying bills on time and stay within the credit limit. To get a line of credit opened, you will need to give U.S. Bank a deposit, which will equal your line of credit.
- Annual Fee $29
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee Up to 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee: Cardholders are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on this card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.