The U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card is great for establishing credit or for repairing poor credit. It gives you the chance to establish a line of credit, practice paying bills on time and stay within the credit limit. To get a line of credit opened, you will need to give U.S. Bank a deposit, which will equal your line of credit.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $29
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee Up to 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 18.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee: Cardholders are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on this card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review