The U.S. Bank Perks+ Visa Signature® Card is a solid credit card.
It offers 2 points for every $1 spent, Visa Signature benefits, and a 12 month 0% introductory APR on purchases.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 11.99%-21.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on gas and groceries
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Redemption starts at 1,700 points for brand name merchandise, 2,500 points for gift cards, 5,000 points for cash back, and 25,000 points for one airline ticket (up to a $400 value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates.
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee Up to 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (must be completed within the first 30 days of opening your account)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 11.99%-21.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Luxury Hotel Collection: Perks at eligible luxury hotels. Includes, best available rate, room upgrade, $25 food/beverage voucher, and much more.
- Travel Discounts & Upgrades: Complimentary discounts and upgrades at top hotels, resorts, and cruise lines.
- Entertainment Access: Unique venues, preferred seating, two-for-one movies and more.
- Dining Discounts: Special dining and wine experiences.
- Exclusive Sporting Events: VIP packages, presale tickets and much more.
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee: Cardholders are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on this card.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.