The U.S. Bank Perks+ Visa Signature® Card is a solid credit card.
It offers 2 points for every $1 spent, Visa Signature benefits, and a 12 month 0% introductory APR on purchases.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 11.99%-21.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on gas and groceries
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Redemption starts at 1,700 points for brand name merchandise, 2,500 points for gift cards, 5,000 points for cash back, and 25,000 points for one airline ticket (up to a $400 value) on over 150 airlines with no blackout dates.
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee Up to 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months (must be completed within the first 30 days of opening your account)
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 11.99%-21.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Luxury Hotel Collection: Perks at eligible luxury hotels. Includes, best available rate, room upgrade, $25 food/beverage voucher, and much more.
- Travel Discounts & Upgrades: Complimentary discounts and upgrades at top hotels, resorts, and cruise lines.
- Entertainment Access: Unique venues, preferred seating, two-for-one movies and more.
- Dining Discounts: Special dining and wine experiences.
- Exclusive Sporting Events: VIP packages, presale tickets and much more.
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee: Cardholders are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on this card.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review