The Travelex Money Card is a prepaid Mastercard debit card gives global travelers a flexible, secure solution for ATM withdrawals and purchases overseas.
Travelers can load US Dollars (USD), British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Euros (EUR), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Australian Dollars (AUD), Japanese Yen (JPY), and Mexican Pesos (MXN).
Where can I use my Travelex Money Card Prepaid Mastercard?
Anywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR -
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 5.50%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 2.1 Million MasterCard ATMs
- 35.9+ Million Locations Worldwide
- Free Replacement on Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards
- Load Multiple Currencies
- 24/7 Global Assistance: If you travel over 100 miles from home, you can get medical, legal, financial or other select emergency coordination and assistance services including medical and legal referrals, assistance with cash wires, passport replacement, missing luggage and more.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review