The TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard® provides points for shopping at T.J. Maxx and affiliates, as well as special additional shopping benefits.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my TJX Rewards® Platinum MasterCard®?
This card can be used anywhere MasterCard credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere that accepts credit cards. There is a similar card that can only be used at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post called the TJX Rewards Credit Card.
To see how these two cards compare, check out our Review of the TJX Rewards Credit Card and the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- $10 rewards certificate: redeem 1,000 points for a $10 rewards certificate
- Signup Bonus 10% off the first in-store purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 29.99%
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Special Shopping Hours
- Unique Fashion Experiences
- “Surprise and Delight” Benefits
- Cash Access at ATMs
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on this card.
- Identity Theft Resolution: Get help if your identity is stolen.
- Extended Warranty: You can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty for items purchased with this card.
- Purchase Protection: Your eligible purchases are covered against damage and theft.
- MasterRental Service: Provides an auto collision damage waiver for rental cars, as long as the car rental company’s insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review