The TJX Rewards® Credit Card may be a good card for you if you shop at T.J. Maxx, with 5 points for every dollar spent at T.J. Maxx and affiliated retailers.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my TJX Rewards® Credit Card?
This card can only be used at T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post. There is also a similar card that’s a MasterCard, the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard, which can be used anywhere MasterCard credit cards are accepted.
To see how these two cards compare, check out our Review of the TJX Rewards Credit Card and the TJX Rewards Platinum MasterCard.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post
- There is no limit to the amount of rewards you can earn
- $10 rewards certificate: redeem 1,000 points for a $10 rewards certificate
- Signup Bonus 10% off the first in-store purchase
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Special Shopping Hours
- Unique Fashion Experiences
- “Surprise and Delight” Benefits
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review