The SKYPASS Visa Business Card is meant for small business owners. It comes with a lot of account management tools for employee cards.
For some more business credit cards, check out our picks for the Best Credit and Charge Cards for Small Businesses and Startups for 2015.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $75 the first year, then $75 for Account Owners and $75 for Authorized Employees
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-19.99% (Variable)
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 10,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles for making your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-19.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 28.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $39
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 2 Korean Air VIP Lounge Coupons Every Year
- 2,000 Miles Upon Annual Renewal
- Bilingual Customer Service
- Eligible to Earn Morning Calm Club Membership: Exclusive check-in services, KAL lounge access, priority baggage handling and SkyTeam Elite member status.
- Visa SavingsEdge: Save up to 15% on purchases.
- Visa Payment Controls: Manage your employee’s cards; set credit limits.
- U.S. Bank Connect: Online tools to help you run your business.
- ScoreBoard: Spending reports to manage your business expenses.
- Emergency Cash and Card Replacement
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your card.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $500,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.