The Banana Republic Card allows you to enjoy store benefits at Banana Republic and affiliated brands. Affiliate brands including, the Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta.
Spend more than $800 or earn 5,000 points in a year and enjoy the benefits of being a member of Luxe, a rewards program for big spenders.
Where can I use my Banana Republic Card?
This card can only be used at Banana Republic and other affiliated stores, including the Gap, Old Navy, Piperlime, and Athleta. There are two other versions of this card: the Banana Republic Luxe Card, which can also only be used at these stores, and the Banana Republic Visa Credit Card, which can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted.
See how all three of these cards compare in our Review of the Banana Republic Credit Card and the Banana Republic Visa Credit Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on Banana Republic and affiliate brands, both in-store and online
- Signup Bonus Save 15% On Your First Purchase + 1,000 bonus points when you sign up for your card
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $10 Reward: Sign up for your card on Banana Republic website using your email address and opt for paperless statements and you’ll get $10 back in rewards.
- Save 15% On the First Purchase: If you make your first purchase within the first 90 days, you’ll get 15% off your first purchase.
- Exclusive Deals & Sales: Get savings that non-cardholders won’t get all year round.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review