Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
- Earn 5X points per dollar spent on the Gap and affiliated brands, both in-store and online
- Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 20% off your first Gap purchase using your card
- 10% off every time you shop at the Gap
- Earn a $5 reward every time you earn 500 points
- 20% quarterly bonus reward points at the end of each quarter if you earn 5,000 points in a calendar year and achieve Silver status cardmembers
- Free basic alterations at Banana Republic and for Gap Silver cardmembers
- No receipt needed for returns
The Gap Visa offers rewards at the GAP and its affiliated brands, as well as wherever Visa is accepted.
Affiliated brands include:
- Banana Republic
- Old Navy
You’ll get 10% off every time you shop at the Gap and Gap Factory stores, plus 20% off your first Gap purchase. You won’t ever need a receipt for your returns.
This card has a high APR of 25.99% Variable, and no annual fees.
The Gap also offers the Gap Credit Card, which can only be used at the Gap and affiliated stores.
For a comparison of both cards, check out our Review of the Gap Credit Card and Gap Visa Credit Card.