Gap Credit Card
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
The Gap Credit Card features rewards and perks for people who love to shop at Gap and its affiliate stores. While it can only be used therein, you’ll earn 5X points per dollar and for every 500 points you’ll automatically receive a $5 reward. On top of that, you’ll get bonus point days and a surprise birthday gift.
Gap Credit Card
- Earn 5X points per dollar spent at the Gap and affiliated brands, both in-store and online
- Earn a $5 reward every time you earn 500 points
- 10% off every day every time you shop at Gap and Gap Factory stores
- 20% off and free shipping for your first purchase within 30 days of opening your account
- Get a free birthday gift on your special day
- No receipt necessary for returns
- Extra points offers for cardholders only
- 20% quarterly bonus reward points at the end of each quarter for Silver status cardmembers
The Gap Credit Card is an in-store credit card that may be a great card for you if you shop at the Gap and its affiliated brands.
Affiliated brands include:
- Banana Republic
- Old Navy
This card offers 5X points per dollar on all Gap purchase in-store and online, and you’ll get 20% off and free shipping on your first purchase within 30 days of account opening.
For a comparison of both cards, see our Review of the Gap Credit Card and GapVisa Credit Card.