The SKYPASS Visa Secured Card is a secured credit card, meaning that you need put down a deposit before you can get a credit line with this card. Your deposit will be equal to your credit limit.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $50
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 5,000 bonus miles for making your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 16.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 20.99%
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 1,000 Bonus Miles Upon Renewal
- Bilingual Customer Service
- Comine SKYPASS Visa Miles & SKYPASS Flight Miles
- Eligible to Earn Morning Calm Club Membership: Exclusive check-in services, KAL lounge access, priority baggage handling and SkyTeam Elite member status.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your card.
- Fraud Protection: Help protect you against fraudulent charges.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $250,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review