The SKYPASS Visa Classic Card isn’t an awesome choice, with a $50 annual fee and 1 mile awarded for every $1 spent.
You’d be better off with a travel card with more rewards, for a list of our top pick’s, check out the Best Travel Credit Cards – 2015.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $50
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-19.99% (Variable)
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of miles you can earn
- Signup Bonus 5,000 SKYPASS Bonus Miles when you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-19.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 1,000 Bonus Miles Upon Renewal
- Bilingual Customer Service
- Comine SKYPASS Visa Miles & SKYPASS Flight Miles
- Eligible to Earn Morning Calm Club Membership: Exclusive check-in services, KAL lounge access, priority baggage handling and SkyTeam Elite member status.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your card.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered against theft or damage.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed up to $250,000 if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.