The Sears MasterCard offers discounts and deals at Sears, and all the benefits that come with having a MasterCard.
You can take advantage of special cardmember benefits at Sears and Kmart, both in-store and online.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my Sears MasterCard®?
This card can be used anywhere MasterCard credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much everywhere that accepts credit cards. Sears also offers a version of this card that can be used at Sears and affiliated retailers only, the Sears Card.
Check out how this card stacks up to the basic store version in our Review of the Sears Card and Sears MasterCard.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 25.49% *Variable
- $15 off a purchase or special financing for 6 months on purchases the day you open the card
- Special discounts and financing offers on a variety of products every month
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 25.49% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 27.40% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Advance Notice of Sears Sales Events
Exclusive access to news about upcoming sales and specials
Temporary Shopping Pass
If you forget your card, just show your I.D. to get a temporary day pass.
Online Account Management & Bill Pay
See your account and manage everything online.
Free Authorized Users
Add additional users to your account at no cost.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
Citi Identity Theft Solutions
Get professional help if your identity is stolen or compromised.
Doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty, up to one extra year.