The Sam’s Club® MasterCard® provides a number of benefits, including several reward categories (5% for gas) and a number of shopping and travel perks. You must be a Sam’s Club member to use this card, which will also be your membership card.
Sam’s Club also offers a business version of this card, the Sam’s Club Business MasterCard.
Log in or to check your balance or pay your bill on the Sam’s Club Mastercard website.
Redeeming Rewards: The cash back you earn during a calendar year is sent as a check with your statement the following February each year.
Where can I use my Sam’s Club® MasterCard®?
This card can be used anywhere MasterCard credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.90%-22.90% (Variable)
- 5% cash back for gas in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, including gas at Sam’s Club; for the first $6,000 spent per year, then 1%
- 3% cash back for dining and travel expenses
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cap of $5,000 in cash back rewards per year
- Signup Bonus $45 statement credit when you spend $45 or more at samsclub.com, the same day you open your account online
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services: Help if your identity is stolen.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference.
- Extended Warranty: You can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty for items purchased with this card.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I called to let you know I was traveling to Ireland and Norway to ensure I had no trouble using my card. I pay my bill in full every month. I tried to use my card in Ireland and it was declined. You can take this card and shove it. When I am back in the states I will cancel my card. I will never do business with you again. I have never been so embarked in my life.
After advising the credit card company about out of country travel, they said "no problem", as soon I tried to use the card they locked it. Made telephone call to unlock they refused. I gave all personal info and more. They had the nerve to ask for a video of myself. I was left without a credit card in a foreign country. When I got back I still had a difficult time to get it unlocked. Terrible service, do not recommend.