The Sam’s Club Business MasterCard provides cash back rewards for typical business and travel expenses: gas, dining, and travel.
There’s no annual fee, though you’ll need to be a Sam’s Club member to apply for the card. MasterCard shopping and travel benefits are included.
Sam’s Club also offers the Sam’s Club Mastercard for individuals.
Redeeming Rewards: The cash back you earn during a calendar year is sent as a check with your statement the following February each year.
Where can I use my Sam’s Club Business MasterCard?
This card can be used anywhere MasterCard credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.90%-22.90% (Variable)
- 5% cash back for gas in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, including gas at Sam’s Club, only on the first $6,000 per year, then it goes down to 1%
- 3% cash back for dining and travel expenses
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cap of $5,000 in cash back rewards per year
- Signup Bonus $20 statement credit when you spend $50 or more at Sam's Club, the same day you open your card
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 19.90%-25.90% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 29.90% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $39.99
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $39.99
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Extended Warranty: You can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty for items purchased with this card.
- Purchase Protection: Your eligible purchases are covered against damage and theft.
- MasterRental Service: Provides an auto collision damage waiver for rental cars, as long as the car rental company’s insurance is declined.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review