- Annual Fee Up to $7.95 monthly fee
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR -
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Check Cashing Fees
- Online Account Management: Allows users to manage money transfers between other rush cards and family and friends.
- Tax refunds can be directly deposited onto the RushCard.
- Direct Deposit Up to 2 Days Faster
- Load Checks: Using the RushCard mobile app.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You are not held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
There are two payment options, the Pay As You Go Plan and the Rush Unlimited, each come with different benefits.
The Rush Unlimited Plan
- Monthly Fee: $5.95 with direct deposit and $7.95 without it.
- Free Withdrawals at More than 23,000 MoneyPass® ATMs: Any ATM withdrawal outside of a MoneyPass network costs $2.50. Balance inquires outside of MoneyPass networks cost $0.50.
Pay As You Go Plan
- Monthly fee: None; instead it costs $1.00 for every transaction, limited to $10 per month.
- Maintenance Fee: $1.95
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.