The Rewards”R”Us Card can only be used at Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us, where it offers a number of special shopping benefits along with 1 point for every dollar spent.
Toys “R” Us also offers a Mastercard version of this card, the “R” Us MasterCard.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us
- Redeem rewards within 60 days
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $5 in “R”Us Rewards: Every 125 points will equal a $5 reward certificate.
- Member Only Promotions: Access to special promotions and sales each year.
- Partnership Perks
- Geoffrey‘s Birthday Club Member Offer
- Up to 10% Off: On eligible items on your Babies “R” Us registry.
- Advanced Notice of Sales, Events & Presale Opportunities