The REI Visa® Credit Card is for you if you shop at REI frequently. You’ll earn points for purchases at REI, groceries, and everyday purchases.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 10.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5% back for every $1 spent at REI
- Earn 3% back for every $1 spent on groceries until 3/31/16
- Earn 1% back for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 10.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Priceless Golf
- Personal Travel Advisor
- Luxury Hotels & Resorts
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Identity Theft Resolution: Help in case your identity gets stolen.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties can be extended by up to an additional year.
- Price Protection: If you made a purchase in the U.S. that you find advertised at a cheaper price within 60 days, you can get reimbursed the difference.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Roadside Dispatch: Help with travel emergencies like changing a flat, calling tow services and more.
- MasterCard Global Services: Help with travel emergencies like emergency cash replacement, emergency cash advance, and lost/stolen card reporting.
World Mastercard Benefits
- This card comes with World Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review