The Ralphs Rewards Plus Visa® Card is a good card if you shop at Ralphs frequently. You’ll earn rewards for making purchases and get some good benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at Ralphs store brand products
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at Ralphs grocery stores
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.8%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 9 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $5 Rewards Certificate: For every 1,000 points earned.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Roadside Dispatch: Help with travel emergencies like changing a flat, calling tow services and more.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
This card sucks. Spend a thousand bucks basically and get five bucks back? It's completely worthless, even though I got it I still just use my Chase card here because I get way better rewards with just the cash back for that card than this one could ever get me. What a rip-off.
I have had the Ralph's Rewards Credit Card for quite a while and enjoy the perks that come with it. Only question: How do I find out about how much I will get as a bonus from those who responded to my mail insert for new applicants who actually got approved? How do I inquire and whom do I contact? I asked the bank itself and even a representative at a promotional location within the grocery store and did not get a clear, concisive answer. I really would like to know so I can direct any proceeds forwarded to my account with the bank as soon as possible. What's your answer or experience? Anyone out there have the same question?