The “R” Us MasterCard is a step up from the Rewards “R” Us Card, offering the option to earn rewards on purchases made outside of Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us
- Earn 1 point for every $4 spent on all other purchases
- Redeem rewards within 60 days
- Signup Bonus 15% off first day purchases or special financing
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $5 in “R”Us Rewards: Every 125 points will equal a $5 reward certificate.
- Member Only Promotions: Access to special promotions and sales each year.
- Partnership Perks
- Geoffrey‘s Birthday Club Member Offer
- Up to 10% Off: On eligible items on your Babies “R” Us registry.
- Advanced Notice of Sales, Events & Presale Opportunities
- Special Financing on “R” Us purchases: Special financing for 6 months on purchases of $299 or more, or 12 months on purchase of $749 or more.
- 10% Thursdays: At Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review