- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $175
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% -21.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent at airlines
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on hotels
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Points never expire
- There is no limit to how much you can earn
- Redeem with only 2500 points
- Signup Bonus 40,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in net purchases for the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99% -21.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $100 Airline Incidental Fee Allowance: Covers incidental travel charges like airline lounges, baggage fees, or onboard meals and entertainment.
- Bonus of 10%, 25%, or 50% on non-bonus rewards points: If you maintain a qualifying consumer Wells Fargo Checking or Savings Account, or PMA® Package.
- Hotel Program: Access to 1,000 participating properties and up to 20% off available rates. Also includes, special amenities or other benefits at select properties.
- Car Rental: Get up to 25% off rates and savings with all major car rental companies worldwide.
- Air Program: Low airfares on domestic and international airlines.
- Vacation Packages: Get up to $100 off eligible and hotel packages at 1,800 resorts at 150 destinations worldwide.
- Cruise Program: Special fares and amenities from major cruise lines; includes up to $300 in shipboard credit and access to all cruise lines. Also, get help with planning your trip from specialists.
- Extended Warranty: For items purchased on your card, you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Purchase Protection: Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
- Return Protection: If you get an item and try to return it, but the merchant won’t accept it, you can get reimbursed up to $300 for items purchased within 90 days.
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance Hotline: Includes pre-trip information concerning passports, travel requirements, and emergency cash advances.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance: Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Added financial security if accident or death is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus; up to $500,000.
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption: If a trip is disrupted for an eligible reason, you get reimbursed.
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance: Get reimbursed for lost, stolen or damaged luggage, or extra travel expenses due to delayed baggage or delayed or canceled flights.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.