The primor® Secured Visa Gold Card is a secured credit card that offers users the chance to rebuild their credit. Your credit limit is based on the amount of money you put down initially. Credit limits range from $200 – $5,000.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $49
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 9.99% (Fixed)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $29
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Processing or Application Fees
- Reports to 3 Major Credit Bureaus
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review