The primor® Secured Visa Classic Card is an option for people looking to rebuild their credit. Your credit limit is based on the amount of money you put down initially. Credit limits range from $200 – $5,000.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $39
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% (Fixed)
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee See Terms
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR N/A
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $29
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Processing or Application Fees
- Reports to 3 Major Credit Bureaus
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
This is the worse card EVER! I have never had so much trouble trying to make a payment! It's as if they don't want you to pay on time! There is no site address on their statements and they do not have customer service after 5pm or on the weekends so if you need to get a payment in right away, you're screwed! I have never seen anything like this before, it is 2017 people, wake the hell up and put your damn website on your statements!
If I could give this 0 stars i would. You have to MAIL a check to a PO Box to pay your bill every month. Really? IT TAKES 5 business days MINIMUM to arrive. So basically you have to send out payments every 2-3 weeks to guarantee they recieve payment on time and you don't get slapped with late fees and even worse credit.