The Polaris® Visa® Credit Card is a great idea idea if you are going to make frequent or large purchases at Polaris. You’ll get rewards for purchases and some Visa® benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at Polaris dealerships and gas stations
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 5,000 bonus points after making your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Roadside Dispatch: Help with travel emergencies like changing a flat, calling tow services and more.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
After trying twice to redeem my rewards i finally got a check for use at a Polaris dealer. When I went to buy something they told .e they don't accept it. It's not worth the time to try and accumulate points.