Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase with the PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card, and if you’re enrolled in the Honors Advantage program it’ll increase to 2%. You’ll also have a 0% intro balance transfer APR and Visa Signature benefits, but you’ll need to be a PenFed member to apply.
* $100 statement credit after spending $1,500 in purchase transactions within the first 90 days of account opening
* 2% cash back on all purchases through the PenFed Honors Advantage program
o 1.5% unlimited cash back on all purchases
o Flexible cash redemption options (Power Cash statement credit or cash-out to a checking or savings account)
o No caps, limits or category restrictions on cash rewards
* No annual fee
* No foreign transaction fees
* No cash advance fee
* Chip and Contactless ÔTap to PayÕ enabled for added security, ease and convenience at the point of sale
* Click and Pay eligible, via Secure Remote Commerce, so you can enjoy easy and secure online buying checkout
* Digital wallet capable
* Purchase variable rate as low as 14.99% APR
* 0% promotional rate for 12 months on balance transfers made between now and March 31, 2021. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be a non-variable rate of 17.99%. 3% balance transfer fee per transaction. Subject to credit approval. If you take advantage of this balance transfer, you will immediately be charged interest on all purchases made with your credit card unless you pay the entire account balance, including balance transfers, in full each month by the payment due date.
* Cash Advance APR 17.99%
PenFed Credit Union has several card types depending on your needs.
You can usually pay your bill online on yourCredit card issuer's website
1-800-581-7786 orTry a different phone number
The PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all the purchases you make, with no caps or category restrictions. If you can spend $1,500 in the first 90 days, you’ll also get a $100 statement credit signup bonus.
You’ll get a 0% promotional balance transfer APR for 12 months, and then the APR for any unpaid balance or any new balance will be 11.74% to 17.99% Variable based on your creditworthiness, which includes an evaluation of your credit history and the length of your PenFed membership and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. A 3% balance transfer fee applies to each transfer. This transaction is subject to credit approval. If you take advantage of this balance transfer, you will immediately be charged interest on all purchases made with your credit card unless you pay the entire account balance, including balance transfers, in full each month by the payment due date.
If you’re in the PenFed Honors Advantage program you’ll earn 2% cash back on all of your purchases, rather than 1.5%. To qualify you must either be an active or retired member of the military, or maintain a PenFed Access America checking account.
This card has no annual fee.
To apply for this product, you must become a member of PenFed. You can check the membership requirements for PenFed here. PenFed is federally insured by NCUA.