Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
The PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card features rewards for gas and groceries. It has no annual fee or foreign transaction fee, and a 0% intro APR for balance transfers. You have to be a member in order to get the card, however.
* $100 statement credit after spending $1,500 in purchase transactions within the first 90 days of account opening.
* Earn 5 points on gas purchases at the pump.
o Fuel purchases for airplanes and boats and made via inside store attendant receive 1 point per dollar spent.
* Earn 3 points on supermarket purchases (3 points/dollar spent)
* Earn 1 point on all other purchases (1 point/dollar spent)
* No annual fee
* No foreign transaction fees
* No cash advance fee
* Chip and Contactless ÔTap to PayÕ enabled for added security, ease and convenience at the point of sale
* Click and Pay eligible, via Secure Remote Commerce, so you can enjoy easy and secure online buying checkout
* Digital wallet capable
* Purchase variable rate as low as 13.49% APR
* 0% promotional rate for 12 months on balance transfers made between now and March 31, 2021. After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be a non-variable rate of 17.99%. 3% balance transfer fee per transaction. Subject to credit approval. If you take advantage of this balance transfer, you will immediately be charged interest on all purchases made with your credit card unless you pay the entire account balance, including balance transfers, in full each month by the payment due date.
* Cash Advance APR 17.99%
PenFed Credit Union has several card types depending on your needs.
You can usually pay your bill online on yourCredit card issuer's website
1-800-581-7786 orTry a different phone number
The PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card offers reward points as well as travel assistance.
With this card you’ll earn 5X points per dollar at the gas pump, 3X points on groceries, and 1X point everywhere else.
This card offers a 0% promotional balance transfer APR for 12 months, and then the APR for any unpaid balance or any new balance will be 8.24% to 17.99% Variable based on your creditworthiness, which includes an evaluation of your credit history and the length of your PenFed membership and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. This transaction is subject to credit approval. A 3% balance transfer fee applies to each transfer. If you take advantage of this balance transfer, you will immediately be charged interest on all purchases made with your credit card unless you pay the entire account balance, including balance transfers, in full each month by the payment due date.
There’s no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees for this card.
To apply for this product, you must become a member of PenFed. You can check the membership requirements for PenFed here. PenFed is federally insured by NCUA.