The Old Navy Credit Card is a store charge card that can be used at Old Navy and Old Navy affiliate locations. Affiliates include: Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta.
For an Old Navy card that can also be used for other purchases, check out the Old Navy Visa credit card.
To see our comparison of both cards, check out our Review of the Old Navy Credit Card and Old Navy Visa Credit Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on Old Navy brands, in-store and online
- Signup Bonus 15% off your first purchase with this card
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $5 Reward: Get a $5 reward every time you earn 500 points.
- $10 Reward: Enter your email address and go paperless on Oldnavy.com.
- Cardholder-only Offers: Offers to earn extra points.
- Exclusive Access: Pre-sale access to popular sales, deals on new arrivals, and more.
- Earn 5,000 points in a year and automatically upgrade to Nayist status, which features…
- 20% extra rewards points every quarter
- Free shipping on online orders
- Free basic alterations
- Toll-free priority line: 1-866-450-5295
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review