The Old Navy Visa is a great choice if you shop at Old Navy and its affiliates frequently. Affiliates include: Gap, Banana Republic, Piperlime, and Athleta.
Old Navy also offers another version of this card, the Old Navy Credit Card, which can only be used at Old Navy and Old Navy affiliate locations.
To see our comparison of both cards, check out our Review of the Old Navy Credit Card and Old Navy Visa Credit Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on Old Navy brands, in-store and online
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 15% off your first purchase with this card
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $5 Reward: Get a $5 reward every time you earn 500 points.
- $10 Reward: Enter your email address and go paperless on Oldnavy.com.
- Cardholder-only Offers: Offers to earn extra points.
- Exclusive Access: Pre-sale access to popular sales, deals on new arrivals, and more.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your card.
- Earn 5,000 points in a year and automatically upgrade to Nayist status, which features…
- 20% extra rewards points every quarter
- Free shipping on online orders
- Free basic alterations
- Toll-free priority line: 1-866-450-5295
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I love Old Navy, I used the card for the perks and always paid on time. The first time I had paid my balance off they decreased my credit limit, I was mad. My score dropped. I paid off my 100.00 balance (used it for the rewards) and they closed the whole account! What a joke! They offered no help online and gave me excuses that did not involve my perfect history with them.