This card is issued by the Navy Federal Credit Union, and is only available to those who have participated in the military, some other federal programs, or their families. Click here for a full explanation of the eligibility requirements. You’ll need to be a member of the Navy Federal Credit Union to get this card. A minimum deposit of $500 is required to open an account.
This is a good choice for a secured credit card if you can get it, because it offers rewards, a rare find among secured cards: 1 point for every dollar you spend, and access to the NFCU Member Mall as well.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR As low as 8.99% (Variable)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 1%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Member Mall: Earn rewards by shopping at member mall.
- Collision Damage Waiver: Covers damage and theft of rented vehicles, as well as reasonable towing charges.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.