The Merrill Rewards for Business™ Visa Signature® offers a variety of travel benefits for small business owners, and a meager reward of 1 point for every $1 spent.
For better travel rewards cards, take a look at our pick’s for the Best Travel Credit Cards – 2015.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Exclusive Travel Upgrades, Discounts and Complimentary Amenities
- Merrill Lynch Travel Advisors: Help plan your next trip.
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Unlimited Employee Cards
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made on your card.
- Terminated Employee Misuse Protection: If your employee(s) misuses their card, you will protected against losses.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement: If checked or carry-on bags are lost, stolen, or damaged, provides reimbursement.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.