The Maurices Credit Card can only be used at Maurices, and provides a number of shopping benefits to cardholders. Additional cards can be issued to be used by other people, but watch out for the high interest rate.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Signup Bonus 15% off your first purchase after receiving the card in the mail + 10% off your first purchase when you open your card in store
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Advance Notice Of New Sales and Promotions
- In-Store Payment Options
- Additional Cards For Authorized Buyers At No Cost
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review