Mastercard® Gold Card™
Credit Card Insider is an independent, advertising supported website. Credit Card Insider receives compensation from some credit card issuers as advertisers. Advertiser relationships do not affect card ratings or our Editor’s Best Card Picks. Credit Card Insider has not reviewed all available credit card offers in the marketplace. Content is not provided or commissioned by any credit card issuers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information, though all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on any ‘Apply Now’ button, the most up-to-date terms and conditions, rates, and fee information will be presented by the issuer. Credit Card Insider has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Credit Card Insider and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. A list of these issuers can be found on our Editorial Guidelines.
This premium 24K-gold-plated credit card comes with Priority Pass Select airport lounge access for you and unlimited guests, a $200 annual travel credit, a credit for a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application, thousands of dollars in potential hotel credits, and the equivalent of 2% cash back on all purchases. There’s a $995 annual fee, and it’s also one of the heaviest credit cards available.
Mastercard® Gold Card™
- Patented 24K-gold-plated front and carbon back—weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 2% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Annual Airline Credit—up to $200 in statement credits toward flight-related purchases including airline tickets, baggage fees, upgrades and more. Up to a $100 application fee credit for the cost of TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry.
- Enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select with access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide with no guest limit. Includes credits at select airport restaurants for cardholder and one guest.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®—available by phone, email and live mobile chat. Around-the-clock service to help you save time and manage tasks big and small.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits—average value of $500 per stay (e.g., resort credits, room upgrades, free wifi, breakfast for two and more) at over 3,000 properties.
- Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus additional World Elite Mastercard® benefits.
- Annual Fee: $995 ($295 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply.
The Mastercard Gold Card is a premium credit card designed for the most affluent. If you can afford the $995 annual fee, you’ll earn the equivalent of 2% back on every purchase and you’ll get a number of VIP travel benefits. This card is 24K-gold-plated.
The information related to Mastercard® Gold Card™ has been collected by Credit Card Insider and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product.