The Lowe’s Business Account offers contractors the ability to pay off your purchases over time and features like discounted deliveries and employee cards.
See our review and comparison of all the Lowe’s business cards in our Review of the Lowe’s Business Credit Card Options.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.00% - 21.99%
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $30
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Pay overtime with low monthly payments
- Periodic Lowe’s Offers
- Discounted Delivery: On Lowe’s purchases.
- Authorized User Access
- Credit Line Assignment: Share credit lines between accounts, or assign specific credit lines for an account.
- Online Account Management
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for any unauthorized charges on your card.