The Lowe’s Accounts Receivable card is for business owners looking track employee spending on multiple cards.
See our review and comparison of all the Lowe’s business cards in our Review of the Lowe’s Business Credit Card Options.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 5.00%-18.00%
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $20
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Limit Dollar Amount: Ability to limit dollar amount on a single purchase.
- Individual and Consolidated Statements
- Authorized User Access
- Credit Line Assignment: Share credit lines between accounts, or assign specific credit lines for an account.
- Online Account Management
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for any unauthorized charges on your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review