The Loft MasterCard is known as the Loveloft MasterCard. It’s a step up from the Loft Credit Card since you can earn rewards outside of the Loft stores with it.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at the Loft and affiliated stores
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent elsewhere
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $25
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 15% Off: When you open your card and make purchases at LOFT, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor, ANNTAYLOR.com, LOFT Outlet and Ann Taylor Factory Store.
- $20 Gift Card: Whenever you earn 2,000 points.
- $15 Birthday Gift: On one in-store purchase during the month of your birthday.
- 10% Off Tuesday: On the first Tuesday of every month.
- This card comes with Mastercard benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
Not worth it. Stay away from this card !!!
I opened a Loft MasterCard about a year and a half ago. I went to use it at the store and the sales associate informed me the card had been cancelled but she was able to re-activate it. I did not cancel the card and just assumed it was because the card had not been used for a while. That is what the sales associate thought, too.Last week, I received a phone call from Mastercaed that I had a balance overdue. When I called to question why I didn’t receive a statement, the associate said I was set up to receive paperless statements. I never chose that option. In addition, they had 2 phone numbers on file that were incorrect- they were numbers I have never held. So, several mess-ups plus a very rude customer service agent means goodby Loft MasterCard.
Worst card "upgrade" ever!!! Had a loveloft card for 6 years.. one of my oldest accounts. Girl at the store told me it's the same account, same number, same everything! Fast forward- ITS NOT the same anything... my old account was CLOSED. Customer service telling me one thing and the manager at the store telling me "that's how we're trained, it's supposed to be the same" I said "well it's not!!" There is a huge disconnect when "selling" this credit card to customers vs. what ACTUALLY takes place. So now I have a brand new account on my credit report which I never wanted! Don't fall for this!